Pakistan Federation of Home Economics
The mission of Pakistan Federation of Home Economics (PFHE) is to provide a forum for Home Economics to develop and express the Home Economics concerns for individuals, families and households at National and International forums whose interest parallel those of Home Economics.
PFHE would offer
- Global networking opportunities
- Sharing national and international information and publications through Newsletters and Pakistan Journal of Home Economics (PJHE)
- Congresses and workshops
- Council meeting biennial
- Annual meeting (Executive and Committees)
- Various events on national and regional level
- Representation of Home Economics interests at the national and international levels
- Platform for worldwide research reporting
- Provide opportunities for global networking among professionals
- Promote the recognition of Home Economics in the everyday lives of individuals and families
- Promote continuing education in Home Economics
- Provide opportunities through practice, research and professional sharing for improving the quality of everyday life for country vide individuals, families and households
Structure of Federation
- The Council: It would consist of Member Representatives (delegates) and the Executive Committee. It will responsible for defining the working programme of PFHE.
- The Executive Committee (EC): It will be responsible for implementing the working programme. The EC will meet at least once a year.
- The General Secretariat (GS): It will deal with the administration and organization of PFHE. Administrative headquarters shall be in the University of Peshawar, the pioneering institution.
- Membership: All registered Home Economists