- B.S Honors
- Student's Life
1. The College of Home Economics, University of Peshawar, Pakistan (CHE,UOP) is the sole owner of the information collected on the che.uop.edu.pk website. The CHE,UOP does not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from that disclosed in this statement. The CHE,UOP web site will not require the use of 'cookie files' or 'cookies' to view public information.
2. Electronic mail messages with a question or comments that contain personal (identifying) information, or filled forms that transmit such information to CHE,UOP will only be used to respond to your request and analyze trends. CHE,UOP may (rarely) redirect the text of your message to a government agency or person who is in a better position to respond to your question. While doing so, however the CHE,UOP is bound by procedure to withhold your identifying personal information from the email forwarded. CHE,UOP may direct you to personally contact another department or person within College or University.
3. CHE,UOP will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online, this is because of the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet. Thus the CHE,UOP cannot be responsible for any breach of security.
4. The College of Home Economics, University of Peshawar, or its website che.uop.edu.pk does not provide, hold or store any payments and customer's payment information.
5. The CHE,UOP web site contains links to other web sites. Please be aware that CHE,UOP cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of other web sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information on the CHE,UOP website. Please be conscious that when a hyperlink on the CHE,UOP web site directs you to an independent web site, you will need to read the privacy statements of that web site to determine how that web site collects and uses personally identifiable information. The College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan cannot therefore be responsible how independent web sites collect and use personal information.
6. The College of Home Economics, University of Peshawar reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any particular person(s) or persons belonging to any geographical location or country or to block access from a particular internet address at any time without notification. Please do not capture CHE,UOP pages within your frames, or otherwise present CHE,UOP content as your own. Any link to the CHE,UOP site should be a full forward link that passes the client browser to the CHE,UOP site unencumbered.
7. All the information provided on the CHE,UOP website is believed to be accurate and reliable; however, CHE,UOP assumes no responsibility for any errors, appearing in the rules or otherwise. CHE,UOP assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information provided. CHE,UOP specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing the information contained on the site, including any web sites maintained by third parties and linked to the CHE,UOP web site. The responsibility for content rests with the organizations that provide the information. The inclusion of links from this site does not imply endorsement by CHE,UOP.
8. The CHE,UOP will never ask for an individual to confirm any account, password or credit card details via email. Should you receive an email claiming to be from the College of Home Economics, University of Peshawar or che.uop.edu.pk asking you to give or confirm any details (credit card number, PIN number, etc.) please do not respond.