- B.S Honors
- Student's Life
Designation: Assistant Professor
Ph.D Computer Science
1. Co-organized Mega Home Science Event, 2019, College of Home Economics, University of Peshawar.
2. Organized Workshop on “Computer based software applications in research”, the Second Workshop of “Modern Computer Technologies: Their Applications” at College of Home Economics, University of Peshawar, on 21st December, 2017.
3. Organized Workshop on “Modern Computer Technology: Its Hardware and Software”, the first Workshop of “Modern Computer Technologies: Their Applications” at College of Home Economics, University of Peshawar, on 29th November, 2017
4. Arranged Lecture on “Latex” at College of Home Economics, University of Peshawar, on 12th October 2015.
5. Organized workshop on “Referencing with End Note” and “Plagiarism” at College of Home Economics, University of Peshawar, on 26th November, 2013.
1. Resource person at “School teachers training course”, held at College of Home Economics, University of Peshawar, on 15th June, 2007.
2. Completed two months training course on “E Commerce”, at Brains Post Graduate College of Information Technology Peshawar, from 22nd July to 22nd August, 2001.
3. Completed one week training course in Computer Science at Department of Computer Science, University of Peshawar, organized by University Grants Commission from 26th Feb to 3rd March 2001.
National / International / Conference Paper Publication:
Category “W” Papers (having Impact Factor of ISI JCR)
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tele.2018.08.003, 35(8), 2018, pp. 2173-2183 (IF 3.789, based on JCR 2017)
HEC recognized Journal Papers
7. Mussarat Anwar, Ayesha Anwar and Neelam Mukhtar “Effects of Birth order on Child’s Personality”, Journal of Independent studies and research (JISR), 7(1), January, 2009.
Other Journal Papers
8. Neelam Mukhtar, Mohammad Abid Khan, Fatima Tuz Zuhra and Nadia Chiragh “Implementation of Urdu Probabilistic Parser”, International Journal of Computational Linguistics (IJCL), 3(1), 2012. pp 12-20.
9. Neelam Mukhtar, Mohammad Abid Khan and Fatima Tuz Zuhra “Algorithm for developing Urdu Probabilistic Parser”, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Sciences (IJJECS-IJENS), 12(3), 2012. pp 57-66.
10. Neelam Mukhtar, Mohammad Abid Khan
and Fatima Tuz Zuhra “Probabilistic Context Free Grammar for Urdu”, Linguistics and Literature Review (LLR), 2(2), 2016. pp.106-113.
11. Neelam Mukhtar, Sara Shahzad, Mohammad Abid Khan and Shah Nazir “Ontology for Feature Based Selection of Web Development Tools” in proceedings of the 8th International Conference of Digital Information Management IEEE ICDIM 2013, 10th -12th September, 2013, Islamabad.
12. Shah Nazir, Sara Shahzad, Neelam Mukhtar, and Muhammad Nazir, "Ontology for efficient text/criteria based search functionality in website," in 2nd Abasyn International Conference on the Technology and Business Management (AiCTM), Pakistan, 2014.
HEC recognized supervisor:
Certificate courses offered:
Organized Farewell paries for M.Sc final from 2001 to 2003.
1. Promoted as Assistant Professor in 2013.
Awarded Ph.D Computer Science Degree in June 2018