- B.S Honors
- Student's Life
Address: College of Home Economics. University of Peshawar
M.Sc/ Mphil (enrolled)
Human development and family studies
· One week Research methodology workshop by HEC, Co-organizer. May 2011
· Capacity building training workshop on Active citizen by British council. Nov 2011.
· One day workshop on Gender based Violence sponsored by UNHCR, Facilitator. 29th November 2012.
· One day orientation workshop on Senior Citizens by M.phil scholars, College Of Home Economics, Organizer, Presenter. 6th April. 2013.
· Two days early childhood education training workshop by Department of Human Development Studies, College of Home Economics, Resource person. April 2013.
· One week statistics workshop by CHRCD. Jan 2014. Participated.
Participation on One day “youth leadership” workshop by National youth assembly.
· Two days conference of National rehabilitation (NRC) by Isra Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences. 21st and 22nd Oct 2012.
Participated in Two days conference of National rehabilitation.4 th and 5th oct 2013.
Participated in First National Home Economics Conference : Exploring New Horizon in June 2014
Gave lecture in Islamia College (department of psychology) on Procrastination. 24th Aug 2015 to MSc stds
Two week training of Professional competency enhancement program (PCEPT) for teachers by Staff training institute and higher education commission. June, 2011
· Participated on 4th spring research poster exhibition by Institute of chemical sciences. U.O.P
· Participated in exhibition of Disaster preparedness and management in 2013
Facilitated students in exhibition of Disaster preparedness and management in 2014
National / Conference Paper Publication:
To study the correlation between body types and basic neurotic behavioral consequences. (Abstract)
Psychological healing of aged through public awareness and group discussions.