Ms. Faiza Touqeer
Designation: Assistant Professor
M.Sc / Ph.D Home Economics (enrolled)
Clothing and Textile
- As Resource Person for Hand Loom Weaving organized by AHAN KPK
Workshop Participated / Attended:
- Project Proposal and Project Cycle Managemnet organized by HEC Pakistan
- Project Management and Proposal Writing organized by HEC Pakistan
- Science and Cultural Technology held at Edwards College Peshawar
- First National Conference on Home Economics held on June 03-04, 2014
- 1st National Conference on Home Economics, organized by HEC Pakistan
- The Latest Orchaeological Investigations in Pakistan, organized by HEC Pakistan
National / International Publication:
- Impact of Functional Finishes on the Tensile and Tear Strength Properties of Pigment Dyed P/C Fabrics by Post and Meta-Finishing Modes of Application, Journal of Science & Technology (2013), Vol. 37, No. 2 :71-83.
- Colour Fastness and Tensile Strength of Cotton Fabrics Dyed with Natural Extracts of Alkannatinctoria by Continous Dyeibg Technique, Journal of the Chemical Society of Pakistan (2015), Vol. 37, No.5.
- Evaluation of Flexural Rigidity and Abrasioon Resistance of Post and Meta-Finnished Pigment Dyed P/C Fabrics, Journal of Engneering and Applied Science , Vol. 35, No.2: 63-72.
- A comparative Study on the Application of Acid Dye on Nylon and Wool with Special Reference to thier Strength and Colorfastness. Sarhad Journal of Agriculture (1993) , Vol. 9, No.6: 663-638.
- A Comparitive Study on the Application of Basic Dye on Nylon and Wool with Special Reference to their Strength and Colorfulness . Sarhad Journal of Agriculture,(1994) Vol. 10, No. 6: 106-112