· Supported open learning Program at British Council Peshawar from 1stOct 2007-31st March 2008
· Live Stock and Dairy Farming from Pakistan Academy for Rural Development (PARD) May 5th-9th 2009.
· Three-day workshop attended on Research and Proposal Writing February 9th-11th 2010 at TCC organized by Peshawar University Teachers’ Association (PUTA), University of Peshawar.
· Concepts and Principals of Model Making to College Students of B.Sc Part I, II & III at College of Home Economics, University of Peshawar from 5-8th November, 2006
· Participated in a walk regarding immunization on October, 1st 2009 arranged by provisional Minister for Health from Convocation hall to TCC, UOP.
· Attended a lecture titled “Awareness of AIDS caused by spread of HIV infection on 8th December, 2009 organized by provincial AIDS control program on World AIDS Day.
· Arranged a visit to train M.Sc students for HBC and RBC at IRNUM hospital on February 22nd, 2010.
· Screening of blood samples for HBV and HDC was arranged for students at College of Home Economics, University of Peshawar, March 10th, 2010.
· Co-organized 5-days training in “DOING CHEMISTRY IN A SAFE WAY” by Institute of Chemical Sciences, University of Peshawar, International year of Chemistry 2011 (Chemistry our life –our future) January 06-10th,2011
· Participated in a breast cancer awareness walk on October 18th, 2011 arranged by IRNUM, PAEC.
· Arranged an activity “Green Walk” to promote clean environment on 5th January, 2012 at College of Home Economics, University of Peshawar.
· Supervised and arranged a demonstration about RBC and WBC counts at pathology Laboratory, IRNUM Hospital on 12th of May, 2012 for students of M.Sc Previous, College of Home Economics, University of Peshawar.
· Organized one-Day workshop on “Three dimensional Structures of Organic Molecules” on May 15th, 2015 at College of Home Economics, University of Peshawar.
· Trained students of F.sc II in January, 2016 for attempting MCQ’s for ETEA for high scores
· Organized one-day awareness program for students of College of Home Economics in contest to self-grooming, child labor, eating habits on 18th January 2017.
· Supervised and arranged a demonstration about RBC and WBC counts at pathology Laboratory, IRNUM Hospital 2013-18 for students of M.Sc Previous, College of Home Economics, University of Peshawar.
,Participated,, by: Dr. Razia Tariq Khan