Category “W” Papers (having Impact Factor of ISI JCR)
1. Neelam Mukhtar, Mohammad Abid Khan, Nadia Chiragh, Shah Nazir, and Asim Ullah Jan, “An Intelligent Unsupervised Approach for Handling Context-Dependent Words in Urdu Sentiment Analysis” 21(5), Article 92, 2022, pp. 1-15, doi.acm.org?doi=3510830, (IF 1.413, based on JCR, 2020).
2. Guangping Zhuo, Shah Nazir, Habib Ullah Khan, Neelam Mukhtar, “An Efficient Multifeature Model for Improving the Performance of Critical Energy Infrastructure”, Journal of Advanced Transportation, 2021, 12 pages, pp 1-12, https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/8411379, (IF 2.419, based on JCR, 2020).
3. Zhen Ying, Iftikhar Ahmad, Saima Mateen, Asad Zia, Ambreen, Shah Nazir, Neelam Mukhtar, “An Overview of Computational Models for Industrial Internet of Things to Enhance Usability”, Complexity, 2021, 11 pages, pp 1-11, https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/5554685, (IF 2.833, based on JCR, 2020).
4. Xin Yang, Shah Nazir, Habib Ullah Khan, Muhammad Shafiq, Neelam Mukhtar, “Parallel Computing for Efficient and Intelligent Industrial Internet of Health Things: An Overview”, Complexity, 2021, 11 pages, pp 1-11, https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/6636898, (IF 2.462, based on JCR 2019).
5. Banghua Wu, Shah Nazir, Neelam Mukhtar, “Identification of Attack on Data Packets Using Rough Set Approach to Secure End to End Communication”, Complexity, 2020, 12 pages, pp 1-12, https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/6690569 (IF 2.462, based on JCR 2019).
6. Neelam Mukhtar, Mohammad Abid Khan, “Effective lexicon-based approach for Urdu sentiment analysis”, Artificial Intelligence Review, 2020, 53(4), pp 2521–2548, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10462-019-09740-5. (IF 5.095, based on JCR 2018).
7. Madeeha Aman, Saeed Mahfooz, Muhammad Zubair, Neelam Mukhtar, Kanwal Imran, Shah Khusro “Tunnel-Free Distributed Mobility Management (DMM) Support Protocol for Future Mobile Networks”, Electronics 2019, 8(12), 1519; https://doi.org/10.3390/electronics8121519. (IF 1.764, based on JCR 2018)
8. Shah Nazir, Sara Shahzad, Rahmita Wirza, Rohul Amin, Muhammad Ahsan, Neelam Mukhtar, Ivan Garcia-Magarino, Jaime Lloret. “Birthmark based identification of software piracy using Haar wavelet”, Mathematics and Computers in Simulation 2019, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matcom.2019.04.010, 166 (2019), pp 144-154. (IF 1.476, based on JCR 2017).
9. Shah Nazir, Sara Shahzad and Neelam Mukhtar. “Software Birthmark Design and Estimation: A Systematic Literature Review”, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13369-019-03718-9, 44 (4), 2019, pp 3905-3927. (IF 1.092, based on JCR 2017).
10. Neelam Mukhtar, Mohammad Abid Khan, Nadia Chiragh and Shah Nazir. “Identification and handling of intensifiers for enhancing accuracy of Urdu sentiment analysis”, Expert Systems. https://doi.org/10.1111/exsy.12317, 35(6), 2018, pp 1-12. (IF 1.43, based on JCR 2017).
11. Neelam Mukhtar, Mohammad Abid Khan, Nadia Chiragh. “Lexicon-based approach outperforms supervised machine learning approach for Urdu Sentiment Analysis in multiple domains”, Telematics and Informatics. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tele.2018.08.003, 35(8), 2018, pp. 2173-2183. (IF 3.789, based on JCR 2017).
12. Neelam Mukhtar and Mohammad Abid Khan. “Urdu Sentiment Analysis using supervised machine learning approach”, Int. J. Patt. Recogn. Artif.Intell. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218001418510011, 32(2), 2018.pp.1851001-1-1851001-15. (IF 0.9, based on JCR 2016).
13. Neelam Mukhtar, Mohammad Abid Khan and Nadia Chiragh. “Effective Use of Evaluation Measures for the Validation of Best Classifier in Urdu Sentiment Analysis”,Cogn Comput. doi:10.1007/s12559-017-9481-5,9(4),2017, pp. 446-456. (IF 3.441, based on JCR 2016).
14. Shah Nazir, Sara Shahzad, Neelam Mukhtar, Humaira Khan, Islam Zada, Muhammad Nazir, and Rohul Amin, "Test case prioritization for components using FANP," Life Science Journal, 11(6s), 2014, pp. 504-511, (IF 0.16, based on JCR 2012).
HEC recognized Journal Papers
15. Neelam Mukhtar, Mohammad Abid Khan, Nadia Chiragh, Asim Ullah Jan , Shah Nazir,“Recognition and Effective Handling of Negations in Enhancing the Accuracy of Urdu Sentiment Analyzer”, Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, DOI: 10.22581/muet1982.2004.08, 39(4), 2020, pp 759-770 (HEC recognized (HJRS), Y category journal).
16. Asim Ullah Jan, Mohammad Abid Khan, Neelam Mukhtar, “Opinion Mining and Summarization: A comprehensive Review”, Journal of Information Communication Technologies and Robotic Applications (JICTRA), 11 (1), 2020, pp 76-96 (HEC recognized, X category journal).
17. Mussarat Anwar, Ayesha Anwar and Neelam Mukhtar “Effects of Birth order on Child’s Personality”, Journal of Independent studies and research (JISR), 7(1), January, 2009.
Other Journal Papers
18. Neelam Mukhtar, Mohammad Abid Khan, Fatima Tuz Zuhra and Nadia Chiragh “Implementation of Urdu Probabilistic Parser”, International Journal of Computational Linguistics (IJCL), 3(1), 2012. pp 12-20.
19. Neelam Mukhtar, Mohammad Abid Khan and Fatima Tuz Zuhra “Algorithm for developing Urdu Probabilistic Parser”, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Sciences (IJJECS-IJENS), 12(3), 2012. pp 57-66.
20. Neelam Mukhtar, Mohammad Abid Khan and Fatima Tuz Zuhra “Probabilistic Context Free Grammar for Urdu”, Linguistics and Literature Review (LLR), 2(2), 2016. pp. 106-113.
21. Muhammad Aamir, Asim Ullah Jan, Neelam Mukhtar, Mohammad Abid Khan, Zafar Ali, Waheed Ahmed Abro, Guan Yurong, “An Unsupervised Graph-Based Hybrid Approach For Opinion Summarization”, in 2021 18th International Computer Conference on Wavelet Active Media Technology and Information Processing (ICCWAMTIP)©2021,IEEE, pp 83-88
22. Neelam Mukhtar, Sara Shahzad, Mohammad Abid Khan and Shah Nazir “Ontology for Feature Based Selection of Web Development Tools” in Proceedings of the 8th International Conference of Digital Information Management IEEE ICDIM 2013, 10th -12th September, Islamabad.
23.Shah Nazir, Sara Shahzad, Neelam Mukhtar, and Muhammad Nazir, "Ontology for efficient text/criteria based search functionality in website", in 2nd Abasyn International Conference on the Technology and Business Management (AiCTM), Pakistan, 2014.
,National,International,Conference Paper by: Dr. Neelam Mukhtar